GlitterBurned Blog

GlitterBurned is a showcase gallery featuring Blogger Powered blogs. On our blog we of course post on all new entries to the gallery, as well as news, updates, tips and tutorials for users of the Blogger platform.

Advertisment
GlitterBurned Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Six New Entries to the Showcase Gallery

Advertisement

Right on schedule, six new blogs have been featured in the GlitterBurned Gallery. Just because I might always say that I really enjoyed visiting submissions to the gallery, doesn't make it any less sincere. But wouldn't you know, just like my timing being right on, I truly enjoyed my visits to the six newest additions to the gallery as well.

Do yourself a favor and take a gander at these fine blogs, if you would  ;).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement
GlitterBurned - Blogger Powered GalleryPowered by Blogger. Theme by NymFont, © GlitterBurned 2012, all rights reserved.
Privacy Policy. Thanks to CSS Play for CSS radness.