GlitterBurned Blog

GlitterBurned is a showcase gallery featuring Blogger Powered blogs. On our blog we of course post on all new entries to the gallery, as well as news, updates, tips and tutorials for users of the Blogger platform.

Advertisment
GlitterBurned Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One new Gallery Entry...

Advertisement

Hello, it's been a busy week and I haven't been able to post as many new entries to the gallery that I had hoped to, but I glad that I was able to get one new blog featured. So if you have a moment, take a look at the latest entry to the gallery.
Enjoy! The next update shall be coming shortly, with a full helping of new entries,  so stay tuned! Also, I have the first feature in "The Exclusive,"in store for the very near future as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement
GlitterBurned - Blogger Powered GalleryPowered by Blogger. Theme by NymFont, © GlitterBurned 2012, all rights reserved.
Privacy Policy. Thanks to CSS Play for CSS radness.