GlitterBurned Blog

GlitterBurned is a showcase gallery featuring Blogger Powered blogs. On our blog we of course post on all new entries to the gallery, as well as news, updates, tips and tutorials for users of the Blogger platform.

Advertisment
GlitterBurned Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Three More Entries to the Gallery

Advertisement

To keep the Blogger inspiration flowing I didn't want the day to pass me by without adding a few new entries to the gallery. Especially considering the amount of submissions still in the queu, which I am so grateful to have received. Thanks so much everyone for sharing your blogs and becoming a part of GlitterBurned. I am so glad to have you. Here are the three new entries I am also so glad to have received:


Stay tuned I have a few Exclusive entries on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement
GlitterBurned - Blogger Powered GalleryPowered by Blogger. Theme by NymFont, © GlitterBurned 2012, all rights reserved.
Privacy Policy. Thanks to CSS Play for CSS radness.