GlitterBurned Blog

GlitterBurned is a showcase gallery featuring Blogger Powered blogs. On our blog we of course post on all new entries to the gallery, as well as news, updates, tips and tutorials for users of the Blogger platform.

Advertisment
GlitterBurned Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

9 New Additions to the Gallery

Advertisement

Since I have been receiving such a large amount of submissions and I don't want to keep people waiting to see their blog added, today I have added another full-front page's worth of entries. Here are the nine new additions, enjoy.


I'd like to add, that I have noticed many blogs have changed their look since their screen capture was added, so I thought some might like to know that you may request an update. Just let me know. Have a super one as always, and keep those submissions coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement
GlitterBurned - Blogger Powered GalleryPowered by Blogger. Theme by NymFont, © GlitterBurned 2012, all rights reserved.
Privacy Policy. Thanks to CSS Play for CSS radness.