GlitterBurned Blog

GlitterBurned is a showcase gallery featuring Blogger Powered blogs. On our blog we of course post on all new entries to the gallery, as well as news, updates, tips and tutorials for users of the Blogger platform.

Advertisment
GlitterBurned Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Latest Entries to the Gallery

Advertisement

I posted the full main page's worth, nine new entries to the gallery during this most recent posting, perhaps this was my feeble attempt to make up for the few days lapse in new entries. While doing so, I pondered some ideas and concepts regarding posting frequency among other things, but that I will detail further in a future (my next) post.

Without further aduei, here are those nine new entries. Its not really my style to ask, but, please do let us (and the blog's author) know you love their blog by commenting on it there in the gallery!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement
GlitterBurned - Blogger Powered GalleryPowered by Blogger. Theme by NymFont, © GlitterBurned 2012, all rights reserved.
Privacy Policy. Thanks to CSS Play for CSS radness.